The Consortium issued an intramural RFP to graduate and professional students in November, 2017 to graduate and professional students. The RFP was intended to provide a stipend for research and writing in summer 2018 or academic year 2018-19. We were delighted that the RFP stimulated 45 proposals from 34 programs around the University.
Five awards were made for a total of $31,285:
- Drivers of Vaccine Acceptance Among Future Healthcare Professionals in Uganda—Kimberly Bonner, PhD student, School of Public Health ($6,825) View Proposal View Report
- Examining Ecosystem-based Approaches to Climate Change Adaptation: The Intersection of Gender Capabilities and Biodiversity Conservation—Anne B. Christianson, PhD candidate, College of Food, Agricultural and Natural Resources Science ($5,460) View Proposal View Report
- Collaborative Evaluation of Ecosystem Services Provided by Urban Agriculture in Minneapolis/St. Paul—Jennifer Nicklay, PhD student, College of Food, Agricultural and Natural Resources Science ($7,000) View Proposal
- Primary Care Is the New Specialist—Elena Falcettoni, PhD candidate, College of Liberal Arts ($7,000) View Proposal View Report
- Negotiating Responsibility: Ethics of Choice and Care in Postsocialist Oncology Wards in Serbia—Milica Milic, PhD candidate, College of Liberal Arts ($5,000) View Proposal View Report